Q Bear had a fun day with us! When we first got home I took him to my room and we played with legos. Then it was time to pick up my sister from school. When we got back I had to do my homework and Q Bear helped! He's really smart. After we finished, I read Q Bear a story and we played Clue. Q Bear won. We got to watch TV while my mom cooked dinner. Q Bear finished all of his food and got a treat! After dinner my mom told me to get my pajamas on. I put my jammies on and I gave Q Bear some of mine to wear to bed. Me and my sister and Q Bear played with our puppy Albie before bed time. Q Bear watched Phineas and Ferb with me this morning and ate pancakes for breakfast. Then we had to get dressed and ready for school. I can't wait to play with Q Bear again!
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Ethan and Q Bear
Q Bear got to go home with Ethan yesterday. Here's what Ethan had to say about their time together:
Q Bear had a fun day with us! When we first got home I took him to my room and we played with legos. Then it was time to pick up my sister from school. When we got back I had to do my homework and Q Bear helped! He's really smart. After we finished, I read Q Bear a story and we played Clue. Q Bear won. We got to watch TV while my mom cooked dinner. Q Bear finished all of his food and got a treat! After dinner my mom told me to get my pajamas on. I put my jammies on and I gave Q Bear some of mine to wear to bed. Me and my sister and Q Bear played with our puppy Albie before bed time. Q Bear watched Phineas and Ferb with me this morning and ate pancakes for breakfast. Then we had to get dressed and ready for school. I can't wait to play with Q Bear again!
Q Bear had a fun day with us! When we first got home I took him to my room and we played with legos. Then it was time to pick up my sister from school. When we got back I had to do my homework and Q Bear helped! He's really smart. After we finished, I read Q Bear a story and we played Clue. Q Bear won. We got to watch TV while my mom cooked dinner. Q Bear finished all of his food and got a treat! After dinner my mom told me to get my pajamas on. I put my jammies on and I gave Q Bear some of mine to wear to bed. Me and my sister and Q Bear played with our puppy Albie before bed time. Q Bear watched Phineas and Ferb with me this morning and ate pancakes for breakfast. Then we had to get dressed and ready for school. I can't wait to play with Q Bear again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment