Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Peter and Q Bear

Peter got to take home Q Bear yesterday.  Here's what he had to say about their time together:

Me and Q Bear went to the park.  We went on the swings.  We played at the little kid park because we wanted to go on the wiggly slide.  We climbed a tree.  When we were going home my mommy carried and I was on my scooter and me and Q Bear had fun at the park.  When we got home we pretended it was his birthday.  I made streamers for him.  We watched Aladdin and ate popcorn.  Q Bear loves popcorn.  We played hide-and-seek with my daddy. Q Bear is a good hider.  He even got on top of my room door.  I made us a bed on the floor.  Thank you Miss Hausman for letting me take him home.





No comments:

Post a Comment