Thursday, February 4, 2016

Antonio and Q Bear

Antonio got to take home Q Bear this week. Here's what he had to say about their time together:

Yesterday I got to take home Q Bear. I was so happy. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Q Bear for dinner. When we were going to order food, me and Q Bear looked to see what was on the menu. I had a cheeseburger and Q Bear had wings with my sister, mommy, and daddy. We were happy. After dinner me and Q Bear played catch with my football. After me and Q Bear played football, we went to go and read his Hawaiian book. My sister read it with us. After we read Q Bear's Hawaiian book we went to go and look at the snake that I was working on. He liked it! In the morning I went to go take a bath and Q Bear wanted to go inside because he saw the water and he missed Hawaii. Q Bear wanted to go for a swim, so my mommy went to turn the water on so Q Bear can go inside. After taking a bath, me and Q Bear ate cereal and Q Bear made a mess. Q Bear was good because he cleaned it up. After eating breakfast me and Q Bear went to go brush our teeth. Today I had to bring Q Bear back to school. I missed him.
















No comments:

Post a Comment