Q Bear came home from school with me today. We drove Henry home then read his Hawaii book. At home we went into the garage and got my baseball stuff. I took Q Bear into the backyard and taught him how to bat. I took pictures with Q Bear. I stacked baseballs into a bucket to build a seat for Q Bear to sit. He watched Dad and me play catch. Next, we went inside. Q Bear, Dad, and me played checkers. Q Bear was on my team. Dad won both rounds. Mom made tacos for dinner. Q Bear likes tacos a lot. Q Bear sat with me when I did my homework. He wrote some letters for me. He is going to sleep in my bed with me and all my stuffed animals. I have 20 stuffed animals on my bed. In the morning it will be my biggest sister's birthday. We are going to eat birthday pancakes and watch her open gifts before we go to school. He is going to help Haley blow out her candles.I really like Q Bear. I hope he gets to come to my house to play again.
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Chace and Q Bear
Q Bear went home with Chace yesterday! Here's what Chace had to say about their time together:
Q Bear came home from school with me today. We drove Henry home then read his Hawaii book. At home we went into the garage and got my baseball stuff. I took Q Bear into the backyard and taught him how to bat. I took pictures with Q Bear. I stacked baseballs into a bucket to build a seat for Q Bear to sit. He watched Dad and me play catch. Next, we went inside. Q Bear, Dad, and me played checkers. Q Bear was on my team. Dad won both rounds. Mom made tacos for dinner. Q Bear likes tacos a lot. Q Bear sat with me when I did my homework. He wrote some letters for me. He is going to sleep in my bed with me and all my stuffed animals. I have 20 stuffed animals on my bed. In the morning it will be my biggest sister's birthday. We are going to eat birthday pancakes and watch her open gifts before we go to school. He is going to help Haley blow out her candles.I really like Q Bear. I hope he gets to come to my house to play again.
Q Bear came home from school with me today. We drove Henry home then read his Hawaii book. At home we went into the garage and got my baseball stuff. I took Q Bear into the backyard and taught him how to bat. I took pictures with Q Bear. I stacked baseballs into a bucket to build a seat for Q Bear to sit. He watched Dad and me play catch. Next, we went inside. Q Bear, Dad, and me played checkers. Q Bear was on my team. Dad won both rounds. Mom made tacos for dinner. Q Bear likes tacos a lot. Q Bear sat with me when I did my homework. He wrote some letters for me. He is going to sleep in my bed with me and all my stuffed animals. I have 20 stuffed animals on my bed. In the morning it will be my biggest sister's birthday. We are going to eat birthday pancakes and watch her open gifts before we go to school. He is going to help Haley blow out her candles.I really like Q Bear. I hope he gets to come to my house to play again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment