Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019 Sample Q Bear Blog Post

Starting this week, each student will get a chance to take our class bear, Q Bear, home for a night.  After each student takes him home, they get to write a blog post about their time together.  Q Bear came home with me this weekend, and I wrote a blog post all about it:

When Q Bear and I got home, we went for a walk.  Then we relaxed on the couch.  We decided to watch a little bit of TV.


After that, Q Bear and I made dinner.  We made minestrone soup in the crock pot.  Q Bear really liked stirring the soup.


After dinner, Q Bear helped me do some laundry.  He wanted to go for a swim in the washing machine, but I wouldn't let him.


After doing laundry, Q Bear and I decided to do some reading before bed.  It was so relaxing!


Finally it was time for bed.  Q Bear and I had a great day together!


No comments:

Post a Comment