First we went to my Mom's office and we read Q Bear's book. Then we ate a snack together. Then we played in the sandbox.
Then it was time to go home. I called my Dad and I wanted to go to sushi with Q Bear. Then me and Q Bear were in the car and I fell asleep with Q Bear.
When I woke up we were at sushi and my Dad was there. Q Bear ate gyoza and then we went home and read his book. We spinned around and then we watched YouTube Kids together.
Then we did the dishes and then we played Uno together. Then it was time for bed. Me and Q Bear brushed our teeth together with my LOL toothbrush (he was playing with my LOLs too).
My mom tucked us in together and then I turned on my Rainbow Dash night light, and me and Q Bear went to sleep.







No comments:
Post a Comment