I had a best day with Q Bear! I uhh went to home with Q Bear and ate good snacks. I and Q Bear watched TV and chill on the sofa. Then my mom drop me and Q Bear off to my cousin Sumit at the gym. Sumit took me and Q bear to kicks club and and play basketball. It was so much fun I want to go back there infinity. Sumit take us to eat tacos and it was so good. Sumit took us for frozen yogurt and it was yummy too. Me and Q Bear then went to Sumit house and go to Sumit pool where we relax and have fun. We took pictures too it was good. Then uhh we ate dinner and talked and uhh hang out play video games. I hug Q bear while playing xbox. Then dad and he picked us up took us home and we watch tv. After TV I brushed my teeth and we went to sleep. It was so much fun.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Q Bear Guest Blogger: Aarsh
I had a best day with Q Bear! I uhh went to home with Q Bear and ate good snacks. I and Q Bear watched TV and chill on the sofa. Then my mom drop me and Q Bear off to my cousin Sumit at the gym. Sumit took me and Q bear to kicks club and and play basketball. It was so much fun I want to go back there infinity. Sumit take us to eat tacos and it was so good. Sumit took us for frozen yogurt and it was yummy too. Me and Q Bear then went to Sumit house and go to Sumit pool where we relax and have fun. We took pictures too it was good. Then uhh we ate dinner and talked and uhh hang out play video games. I hug Q bear while playing xbox. Then dad and he picked us up took us home and we watch tv. After TV I brushed my teeth and we went to sleep. It was so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment