Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Q Bear Guest Blogger: Steven

I was so happy to have Q Bear with me today. He was there when I had to get stitches.


We went to get a haircut.


When we got home we started to swing on my orange swing at home. My swing looks like a flower. Q Bear got too dizzy on the swing so we layed on the sidewalk to sunbathe.


The funnest thing we did was when we rode bikes to the park. Q Bear liked to swing and ride in my mom's basket.



We went to ice cream for dessert. Q Bear ate vanilla, nut swirl.


Q Bear got to pick out a new fish for me at the pet store.


I got hurt because I fell on the ground after my shower. I hurt my chin. We went to the hospital. They numbed my chin and they put string in it. I was happy Q Bear went to the hospital with me. Me and Q Bear got Snoopy band aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment